The Treasure Coast American Advertising Federation protects and promotes the well-being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters. Here’s what the AAF does
• Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
• Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
• Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
• Provides programs to assist local association volunteer leadership.
• Presents the industry with its future leaders.
• Honors advertising excellence.
• Promotes diversity in advertising by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures.
• Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.